Sunday, March 21, 2010

Things My Wife Makes Me Do

This is a Twin Peaks blog. It's not a 'fan' blog, at least not yet. My wife is a raging Twin Peaks fan. I can understand this, as I'm a horrific geek about many a show. But I've never seen TP, or anything by David Lynch, with the exception of Dune, which I hear doesn't count. Much like seeing The Big Lebowski doesn't mean you know jack about the Cohen Brothers. Or so I hear.

So, I'm coming into this a TP (and Lynch) virgin, and I have no real idea what to expect. This blog is going to be an episode by episode reaction to whatever the neck is going on in the series. I'm gonna conjecture, rant, rate, and basically give my opinion about whatever seems to be relevant.

I have no idea what to expect. Should I be scared?

No comments:

Post a Comment